Wednesday, November 14, 2012

x-mas


Christmas is a holidy meaning Christ's mass and the birth of Jesus. It is also the day where kids believe that Santa Claus will fly with his reindeers and go through your chimney and put a gift under your tree or a piece of coal in your stockings. Christmas is also a great time for toy stores and such because they'll get a lot of money. This year will be my 17th christmas holiday and its been the same for the last 10 years where i stopped getting gifts and my family doesnt put up the christmas tree anymore. We just treat it as a regular day. When I was younger I used to get a lot of gifts like say the newest transformer toy or hot wheel tracks. I remember one time my uncle gave me a shoe box with all my old toys and pictures of me. I think I almost cried because I hated that gift but now when I look back I laugh about it because I realize it was actually pretty funny. When I was younger I believed in Santa Clause but the funny thing is that my house does not have a chimney. I wished for many things such as hot wheels super set things, gundam, games etc. I thought that I was a good boy and deserved all those things. So I went to sleep and had my eyes a little open to realize that my dad went into the room and placed a toy next to my dad, after that I didnt believe in Santa Clause anymore.
I don't have a favorite gift that I received for christmas but my ideal gift would be a five-string bass guitar and a bass amp. I already have a four stringed bass guitar but I'm getting bored with only four strings and I want to move up. I also want a bass amp because I want to record some covers using it. Since I've been playing drums for a while now and have been listening to drumless tracks and some songs, im getting tired playing through with those songs and I want to make an original song. Making an original song will improve my musical writing skills and may result in an album. In my head I come up with many rift ideas that I want to record but I cant because I dont have a bass amp!A new bass would also be nice because I want one with frets; the one I have used to have frets but my uncle took them out and now its fretless. I dont mind a fretless bass, it sounds cool and I like the feel of sliding but one with frets would be better for me. Also a five stringed bass would help me play those high notes easily without going up to the 20th fret and dropping down to like the 5th fret or something like that. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment