Monday, November 12, 2012

Scary movie


The scariest movie i watched

The scariet movie that I watched was Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings. I watched that movie on saturday night October 13, 2012 at a friends birthday party. There were a good deal of highschoolers there watching it. When the movie first started like the first five minutes I was eating with a couple of guys at the dinner table while the rest were around the television. I have on my plate red rice, fried chicken, coleslaw, a biscuit, and some beef meat type thing. The food was really good and i loved eating the skin of the fried chiken. During the first two minutes it should deformed human experiment people getting out of their cellar and going on a rampage along with others. I was just watching the movie while my food was getting cold. The three deformed brothers took barbed wire and hung the doctor on all four limbs pulling it. He was then killed. The blood didnt look real at all. In another scene in the hospital they electricuted a lady while she was on her bed. That part I was just like wahhhh. One thing about scary movies that makes them all the same is that they all have pretty girls and stupid people who always die. In this movie it showed just that. The group of people that stayed in the hospital over night had the three brothers trapped and they poured gasoline all over their cell. One the girls decided not to burn them and left one of the guys to keep watch of the cellar. Before that the three brothers were eating one of the guys alive making fondue. Discusting. I was just staring at this part like yuck. Unfortunately for the guy that fell asleep while keeping watching of the cellar had his tongue cut by the three brothers and was stabbed by the surviving members in the group because they thought he was one of them. While i was watching the movie of course i left my guard down. Some people took a woopy cushion and it blew next to my face. I was so scared by that that i jumped and covered my face with my hands and everyone was laughing. I wasn't they only one that they did this to me they did it to other people aswell. Anyways, while the surviving four girls found a hole to escape out of the hospital one didnt make it and was killed by some huge drill. With they were outside they were being chased by the three brothers on snowmobiles. One of the girls was caught under one and was killed. The remaining two girls mananged to fend off two of the brothers and escaped. In the end their heads went through barbed wire and they were killed. The movie ends with one the of surviving brother getting their body and head onto the truck and left back to the hospital. I came back home at around 12 at night and couldn't sleep so i watched funny stuff for 3 hours and left the television on and finally went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment