Thursday, August 30, 2012

Superpower

     I know this question seems pretty redundant but if you had a superpower what would it be? I know that the most common answer would either be the power to fly, read minds, or teleport. All those superpowers are really cool but I want to have something different... like the power to turn my body into different shapes. A shape shifter. I always wanted to know what it is like to be some things like for example: a ball, a car, an airplane, or a drumstick. Shape shifting also has some advantages.
     Shapeshifting man would be such an awesome superhero. He'll be able to morph into some kind of vehicle whether it would be a car or some kind of floating thing. He'd be like batman except he IS the gadgets for fighting crime. Lets say in some fighting scenario. Superhero A doesn't have anyway to see the villain that is running away, so Shapeshifter man comes for the sake of convenience and morphs into a device that can see through whatever it is the villain is hiding. Superhero A then tracks the villain and Shapeshifter man turns from that device into like a boulder that smashes into the walls and morphs back to kick the villains arse.

Before shapeshift..
After shapeshift

     











     Shapeshifting is such a unique power. That blue girl in X - Men also that ability but only able to morph into different people. I'd want to turn into a human as well as objects. I don't want to limit shapeshifting to just my whole body but use only certain parts to turn into something else would be really helpful. I can use my arms and turn them into some cannon weapon and protect myself against any bad guys. I feel like being able to form into many different things make me like a compilation of superheros' like Superman, Captain America, The Thing and Batman. I can morph my arms to be wings and fly like superman. I can use my two arms to be like shields. I can morph my skin to be solid like the think. And finally I can use like my spit or snot to be like explosives and throw them at people.
     There are other ways I can help people with my powers. If someone doesn't have anything to sit on I can be a chair for them. If little kids want a ball of any type whether it be a basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, or baseball, i can turn into any of those to save kids from their suffering of boredom. But the again, I'd hate to be a ball at the same time because I'll be going everywhere and imagine how dizzy I'll be after I turn back into my human form. I'd be vomiting everywhere.
     For criminal justice, I can be undercover. like literally undercover. I can be the shoes that the criminals wear and hear everything they say and track where they're going. I can be a surveillance camera and plant myself in a safe house where all the bad guys hang out and record their activity and report back to the police. Or instead of an object form I can be one of them. I'd kill one of their members, bury his/her dead body and morph into that. I can analyze their business and report back. I'll try my best not to kill anybody but if it is some kind of other member in a gang then I won't hesitate to do whatever.
     I think that shapesifting is one of the best super power choice you can pick out of everything else. Shapeshifting seems to be a lot of fun though it does have its pro and cons. It is really cool and the choice of power of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment