Thursday, August 30, 2012

1,000,000 money


Here’s another topic for my blog. It is “What I would do if I had one million dollars?” Let me start off by saying that nowadays that amount of money isn’t a lot. It still is a lot of money just not that much to really make a living out of. I don’t think that one million dollars is enough to contribute to all of my ideas but I’ll tell you about the individual ideas exclusive to it.
The first thing I would do will one million dollars is to build myself an underground studio. I’ve always wanted to do this because I think that making music underground is a cool idea and really goes with “underground music” haha. Like a typical studio, there’s the mixing board and on the other side of the window is where the instruments will be. As a drummer, I would want a pretty big room and of course I’d want a big drum set because it is fun to play. Assume that I’m good at mixing, equalizing and doing all that stuff to the sound of the instruments. My studio name will be Underground Music Studio’s. I’ll be happily mixing songs for metal bands and maybe some other genres. The thing that I’ll most likely be doing is recording my own originals and some drum solo stuff.
The second thing that I’ll do is to donate money to the needy. I breaks my heart to see all the unfortunate people living on the streets begging for money and suffer from starvation. I’ll use up my money to help build a house for them and provide jobs for them to do to earn money. If that wont work then what I’ll do is to give a generous amount of money into the buckets or cups of the beggars. Normally people would only give like a dollar or two but I’ll give more like in the $50 – 100 dollar price range. Hopefully that will be useful for a week if they don’t spend all that on drugs or cigarettes or beer. Helping the unfortunates can be hard work but if done right we can help a lot of them. Not only people in my local area but also overseas to kids in need. I build a foundation that donates food and clothing to those poor people.
The last thing I’ll do if I had one million dollars would be to invest it. If I invest in the right place and wait for a while, I know ill end up with much more money and I’ll be happier. I’ll start a one million dollar business and hope that I’ll gain much more than I spent which I believe is always the case? Or I can invest in stocks. I’m still not sure how this whole stock thing works but all I know is that if invested in the right place and right time Ill end up wealthier.
As you can see I have listed three things that I would do with one million dollars. I know there is much more to do than those listed but they are the big ones for me. As I mentioned before, one million is not a lot but I can be worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment