Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stream of Conscience

Mr. Lee rule of advice, help yourself before you help others like an airplane when the oxygen masks come down. Right now it is raining really hard and droplets are dropping on the paper and are getting wet. It is really irritating me because I cant really concentrate. The rain just became harder. It is August 28, 2012 right now in the time I'm writing this Blogger entry thing for class. The time now is 2:11 PM. I'm looking at the computer screen and I see that the right side is cracked. It is cracked because during freshmen year I was angry that my mom was late to pick me up so I threw my bag on the floor and it cracked. Fortunately it did not break. Clay is writing in sentences that are really basic. I have 16 classmates. There are more boys than girls which is really sad. Im a boy, 16 years old, hungry, young, and poor but I'm not really that because that is actually just a song by Anti-flag. I just scratched my head because it is itchy. I really hate typing typos because I have to go back and correct it which totally kills my time I can spend doing something else. I think that 1800 words is a little too much but its okay.Wow, I don't know what else to write. Haha that is funny because I just wrote that. I like to have long hair. There is this one kid named Joey who has the longest hair in school. It is down to his waist. I don't want hair that long but maybe half way down my back. I like to headbang while i listen to metal. Metal is BRUTAL. It's like a truck running at full speed which spikes on the front hitting you. My favorite type of music is metal because it gives you so much energy its amazing. I helps me through my troubles that I go through and i let it all out through growling or just going nuts. I play the drums. I started playing the drums since I was about 12 years old which makes me a drummer for about four to five years. I started out as a pop drummer but then as time went on I got tired of pop music and moved to metal because of its complexity and technicality. I love blast beats! Some musicians think blast beats are just noise played at high tempos but I think they are fun and challenging. Imagine all the stamina you'll need to play an hour show full of blast beats! My favorite blasts are the one-footed blast used by George Kollias, Derek Roddy and other great drummers. I also like the hyperblast used frequently by Flo Mounier. Flo Mounier is my biggest inspiration in the drumming world. He has groove, technicality, speed and chops. Hes almost like an all-in-one type of drummer. I like double bass drumming. It's a great workout applied along with blast beats. Wow I've been writing for 22 minutes and im not even half way done! Anyways back to what I was talking about. Death Metal drumming is like a workout. Right now my bass pedals are Pearl Eliminator PowerShifters. I chose that over the Pearl Demon Drives because the demon drives are too smooth for me. I want a pedal that how do you say fight back I guess. The powershifters have that and now im using the blue cam. I tried the red cam but that doesn't work to my liking as much as the blue. Flo Mounier uses the blue cam so yeah. So I just saved my document just incase this Obama computer because these computers are sketchy, they tend to like break down the screen goes black or white sometimes. Cheap stuff but it works atleast. Recently I have been playing the bass guitar. I have a black four-stringed bass guitar which brand I cannot name because its actually my uncle's who is also a drummer and the guy that taught me how to play the drums when I first started out. He also recorded my playing the drums which i thought was cool because i can see the improvement I went through, and i can see that I improved a lot. My playing style also changed dramatically. A few hours ago I took an ancient world history test. I missed 5 questions, but thats okay I guess i didn't study much. I also took a chemistry test. The 9th graders kept on bothering me so they had to leave the room. I have a facebook account. I dont have many friends on it because I deleted a lot of friends. I think around three hundred? So call me maybe. I'm hooked to that school and sometimes I would just sing it out of the blue and ill start to do the motions which I think is funny. But that song is not my cup or tea. It's just hookable. There are some celebrity crushes I have if you will. They are Simone Simones, Simon Pjer... and lisa Jablowski. I liked Lisa's page. I think she is really pretty, so are the other two and other girls I like. Grrrr. I like to do some growlings from time to time but I honesly suck at is. Cryptopsy is my top death metal band. They are really awesome. The drums are monstrous (flo mounier) and the guitars are really fast. Cryptopsy has had a lot of line up changes but I think the line up now slaughters. Flo mounier on drums, Jon and Christian on guitars, Olivier on the bass and Matt on vocals killer line up. It is 2:34 right now. I have 10 minutes till school is done. It is still raining really hard and the vollyball game against Grace Christian Academy is cancelled. But thats okay i didnt want to play anyways. Im a slow typer and I suck at it. I pre-ordered cryptopsy's upcoming album that will be out in two weeks. Im really excited and i hope i can be a winner of those giveaways which I doubt but thats okay. 9Gag has ruined my life. Im sorta an addict to it i would go on everyday to see the new posts. A lot of the posts are redundant actually which is lame. And there aren't as many good posts as before. I also go on reddit. I think Reddit is better than 9gag. Eight more minutes till school is done. I can't wait to go home and sleep. Possibly play the bass guitar to some metal songs. Im not fast now on the bass but i certainly will later during this year. I use finger style picking. Im practicing to use all four fingers. I can play phobophile and serial messiah. I just saved my document again hahah. 5 more minutes until school is over. I've been reading BBC news lately and the topics dont really appeal to me anymore. OH! Have you seen the panarama of the Curiosity drone thing? It is really cool. Mars is like orange and brown. I think that life once was lived there before a long time ago. Maybe martians? Neil Armstrong died a few days ago. R.I.P. Lance Armstrong was stripped of his 7 gold medals won at tour de france. That sucks for him. It seems that theres something wrong with the Armstrong family? Presidential elections are coming up. I wonder who will win the presidency? Obama or Mitt Romney? I like to play sports. I play volleyball. Im on the school volleyball team and im in the A team. Or blue But sadly im not starter for the COED team. But i will be for the MISO league. I like to set the ball. I cant spike haha. It is 2:43 right now and it is still raining really hard. It has been raining a lot since like the start of school. I like rain it makes me happy because the weather is not as hot as the days that it is not raining. Global warming. I think we can stop global warming if all the countries cooperate. That will never happen. All the countries thing of themselves rather than the people. I think that If all of richest people in the world combine together they can bail out all of Europe and the Euro-crisis will be over! How cool would that be? People are stubborn greedy folks. Jesus is a cool guy. He died for our sins and will be back on Earth on an unknown day. I wonder what it is like to be in Heaven, I wouldn't want to go to hell and burn for all of my life. That would suck. I like to wear black clothes. I think black is the new black. I have many black shirts of bands and sorts of stuff. Arch Enemy, Immolation, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Opeth and so forth. Yup im going to go home right now and use the computer and do stuff. Wow im hungry. I guess I couldn't finish this whole thing in like 45 minutes. I have statistics homework to do. Today will be an easy day. Fish live in the water. They have fins and mouths. We eat fish but i dont really like to eat sea food because I think it is all dangerous because of the toxic waste that are spilled on to the ocean it could kill me. Im kinda lost on what to write right now. All my classmates are leaving the room. Maybe ill just copy and paste a random sentence or two. “ Cryptopsy is my top death metal band. They are really awesome. The drums are monstrous (flo mounier) and the guitars are really fast. Cryptopsy has had a lot of line up changes but I think the line up now slaughters. Flo mounier on drums, Jon and Christian on guitars, Olivier on the bass and Matt on vocals killer line up. It is 2:34 right now. I have 10 minutes till school is done. It is still raining really hard and the vollyball game against Grace Christian Academy is cancelled. But thats okay i didnt want to play anyways. Im a slow typer and I suck at it. I pre-ordered cryptopsy's upcoming album that will be out in two weeks. Im really excited and i hope i can be a winner of those giveaways which I doubt but thats okay. 9Gag has ruined my life. Im sorta an addict to it i would go on everyday to see the new posts. A lot of the posts are redundant actually which is lame. And there aren't as many good posts as before. I also go on reddit. I think Reddithahah there it is. The copy and pasted sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment