Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I invite dead people.

If I could bring back some one from the dead then it would be Amelia Earhart. Amelia Earheart was the first women aviator to fly around the world. Her disappearance is not yet known but many people suggest that she crashed somewhere in the Northern Mariana Islands. There have be witnesses that claimed that they saw japanese soldiers dragging a white lady into their camp. There also have been other claims that she was around other areas such as Great Britain and Japan. A US guy said that he found Amelia's briefcase in the Island of Saipan. Now I just need a way to bring back Amelia from the dead. I would build a machine that would bring dead people back from the dead and give them live for only about two hours. I would bring her back from the dead during the afternoon and have lunch with her instead of dinner or breakfast. I've been reading about dead people and police officers that saw them said that the stench of the human body is nothing of this world. It has a sweet scent to it so I would have to spray her with some deodorant or some kind of scent killer thing. Anyways, for the first hour I would go shopping with her and talk about things in life and such. I would ask her what her favorite songs are and what she likes to do. We would go watch a movie and stuff. I would bring her to like the museum and introduce her to the people that are looking for her remains and they will be astonished because they wouldnt believe that there she is, standing in front of them the mystery solved. I would ask her where her plane is and I would take a photo of it and upload it in instagram. We would do some water sports such as personal watercrafting, swimming, paddle boarding and maybe banana boating. I would ask her what her favorite foods are and eat what she likes. I will keep a souvenier from her so I can be cool and say that I met Earheart. Since I have Amelia Earheart with me, I would write a book about her and her adventures in the sky. I would cover the topics of how she was shot down and see if the japanese soldiers tortured her. I would ask her what life was like. I would ask her how it feels to be in an airplane that has been shot down. I would make millions and millions of dollars because I have details from the souce itself. I would end debates and become a famous guy and have a title of being the man brings the dead back to life for two hours. At the end of her journey with me, I'll serve her one of my favorite foods which is lasagna with broccoli and eggplants with extra cheese and onions. I hope she likes it and she better like it. I would know what it is like to be dead and have an afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment